Are you considering getting started in a fashion career?
Our short website is able to help you to quickly read about many of the well-known design colleges in the nation today.
The mission of these institutions is to train creative and ambitious men and women to assume positions in areas of fashion development, retailing and advertising.
These educational institutions as a group feature a couple of various education programs, including associate, bachelor’s and even a few master’s degrees, as well as some certification of completion programs.
Usual classes in this major offered by these universities include sketching; 3-d design; apparel pattern drafting; artistic principles; computer-aided design tools; stage costume style and design; grading, marking and cutting; and textile studies.
Classmates signed up for the commercial side of this field will normally choose courses directly related fashion, but may additionally complete a good number of classes in different aspects of business, managerial accounting and even a couple in general economics.
Is There a School Near Me?
Colleges supplying fashion diplomas are few and far between. Most likely, the university in your town will not offer a major in this topic.
A great number of potential students understand that they will have to make the move to one of the few cities that has a college which offers a fashion-related degree. A lot of these universities are typically located in just the larger urban areas.
Then again, a number of students will enroll in an online institution in order to earn their diploma.
Some other innovative individuals will enroll at a local college and patch together individual classes from various disciplines with the intention to build a customized education alternative that may permit them to achieve an first starting real job upon graduating.
Start your search here:
You’re serious about success. Especially when it comes to pursuing an associate, bachelors or master’s degree you need to move your career forward. At AIU, the Serious U™, classes are taught by industry specialists who bring their real-world perspective to the classroom and will work with you one-on-one when you need it.
Powerful specialized curriculum
- More courses devoted to your field of interest, on average than at other similar schools
- Study anywhere, anytime and the way you learn best
Credit for work and military experiences to fulfill degree requirements
- You can transfer in up to 75% of your qualifying credits saving you up to 75% on your bachelor’s degree
Cost and value
- Our program costs include all required books, materials, and student fees
- No application cost
American InterContinental University® is regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission. To contact the Higher Learning Commission please visit www.hlcommission.org.
- Bachelor of Fine Arts Fashion Marketing
- Don't let another year go by without earning your degree!
- Education Connection is here to help you find the right program—and we do it for FREE.
- We match you with online, on campus, and hybrid degree programs in your field of interest
- Take the first step by answering some quick questions about your goals.
- Get matched to online degree programs today and don’t stay stuck for all of 2018, too!
You aren’t stuck with just this career field. There are alternatives at http://InteriorDesignSchoolFinder.com